1. Sturgill Smith’s new album [Metamodern Sounds in Country Music]. He’s doing a good job of keeping country music alive and real.
2. The Washover Fans. They were suggested for me on Spotify. I put their version of the song “Love and Scruples” on my Facebook page.
3. St. Paul and the Broken Bones. I’ve been listening to them quite a bit on Spotify.
4. Neil Young’s live album Live at the Cellar Door.
5. Sibylle Baier’s Colour Green.
Pub/SCH bartender and aspiring novelist Ryan Williams:
2. Arcade Fire – The Suburbs.
3. Dr. Dog.
5. Of Montreal.