Jayme Hogan, Preservation Pub server, Marina Orchestra singer:
1. In Reverie by Saves the Day.
2. Elliot Smith’s self-titled album.
3. A lot of Animal Collective.
4. Amnesiac by Radiohead.
5. Lots of local music. I just got the Yak Strangler record [The Duplex Dough-Sheeting Machine] and I really love that.
Jarius Bush, Preservation Pub doorman, Theorizt M.C.:
1. Q-Tip radio on Pandora
2. Erykah Badu has always been there.
3. This new group Shabazz Palaces; I’m in love with them right now.
4. A Tribe Called Quest is always on the playlist.
5. Outkast radio — It’s back to the basics.