Reba Swain, paralegal:
1) I’m obsessed with INX – lots of Live Baby Live.
2) My Morning Jacket’s live Forecastle Festival set, from 2012.
3) I got the Kinks box set from the library – five discs, and I listen to them all the time.
4) Jason Isbell – his latest album Southeastern is one of the greatest things I’ve ever heard.
5) They broke up years ago, but I listen to lots of Whiskey Town. Especially Faithless Street.
Matt Rankin, Blank Magazine scribe:
1) Every morning for the last month, I’ve woken up with the Marina Orchestra in my head.
2) Lately I’ve been on a singer/songwriter kick; the latest Angel Olsen album [Burn Your Fire For No Witness] is phenomenal.
3) I’ve been looking forward to the new Sharon Van Etten album [Are We There] for a while. I’ve heard half of it, and it’s really, really good.
4) The War on Drugs album [Lost in the Dream] is fantastic. I’ve probably listened to it the most lately. It’s my Sunday drive music. With the windows down.